That’s right. I said BREAD.
This is a familiar recipe that I have seen floating around the interwebs.
A very simple one pan bread recipe which you can microwave or bake in the oven. I have only used the microwave, but I will include basic oven baking instructions.
So let’s get to it, shall we!
- 6 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
The how to’s:
- If using a microwave, use a microwave safe dish.
- If using the oven, preheat to 350 degrees and use an oven safe dish.
- Put the almond flour, baking powder, and salt in the dish. Mix to blend.
- Add the eggs and melted coconut oil. Mix completely.
- Microwave: place uncovered in the microwave for 2 minutes 30 seconds on high.
- Oven: bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes. (I have a convection oven the time will vary for each oven so check every few minutes after the 12 minute mark)
- Remove from the pan and slice horizontal to spilt the “loaf” like an English muffin. Then cut in half.
- Toast in a skillet with butter on both sides to crisp the “bread.”
Check out our How We Kicked the Carbs page to find out how we got into this keto lifestyle!
It doesn’t stick to pan at all!!!
Do you need help kicking the carbs? Check out our 5 or 10 Day Experience Packs of KETO//OS here.
Look at that gorgeous loaf of bread!
Look at that!! You can make Cinnamon Toast with this bread by simply adding a granulated Keto approved sweetener such as Swerve or Truvia and a few sprinkles of cinnamon! ~You’re Welcome!
Toast these in a skillet or refrigerate and toast in a toaster oven as needed.
Make these ahead for the week to have a quick “sandwich bread” ready for those days when you need something quick, full of fat, and easy to eat on the go!
The School year is coming up…use these for your #ketokid school lunch!
Use this simple and quick keto bread as a breakfast toast or make a grilled cheese if you tolerate dairy! How awesome is that!!! You can be keto and have a grilled cheese sandwich…with wine!
Now tell me how how it is to cut the crappy carbage out of your life!
Keep it Simple. Keep it Keto.
Looking for a no sugar, ketogenic wine? Dry Farm Wines will let you have your wine and stay in ketosis!
We are currently taking clients and have a few spots left for personal Keto Coaching! Check out our Coaching Plans and fill out our TK Questionnaire for a free consultation.
Eat all the Fat!
Steve and Melody