Fast and Simple Pork Chops are one of our favorites! Butter, Honey, Ginger and Lime, means you aren’t sacrificing flavor!
We find ourselves eating these every chance we get. Why? Because they have so much flavor with such little effort. If you haven’t ever had a pasture raised, bone in pork chop…we will take a moment of silence to mourn for you.
The beginning of any great meal, whether an elaborate 10 course production or a simple plate like this one, should start with great quality ingredients. When something only needs a little Salt and Pepper, I am a happy cook. Not needing to pull a Cloak and Dagger type scenario to cover or mask a lesser quality piece of meat means more time to enjoy eating some delicious food and talking to your friends or family.
We talk a lot about recipes and nutrition, but all of it stems from love for our friends and family. Seeing people enjoy a meal while improving their health and talking about things that are important to them is the best gift in the world.
We know that weeknight meals for busy households can be challenging. But this meal won’t keep you in the kitchen all night…and you’ll have plenty of time to hang out talking around the dinner table! We all need to more of that!
Honey Ginger Lime Pork Chops
- 4 thin cut pork chops, pasture raised
- 1 Tbsp grass-fed butter or rendered bacon fat
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp raw local honey
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Heat a cast iron skillet to moderate high heat
- Add grass-fed butter or rendered bacon fat
- Salt and pepper the chops on both sides
- Place in the hot skillet. Cook for 3 minutes in the first side
- Flip over and cook for additional 3 minutes.
- Mix ginger, lime and honey and a dash of salt. Pour over chops in the skillet. Turn chops to coat.
- Turn down the heat. Get it to a simmer.
- Let simmer in the sauce for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve. Eat. Clean up your Kitchen.
Take a moment and enjoy some of the simple things in life. Like these Pork Chops!
Follow us with the Stalking Icons below!
If you are looking for more personalized nutrition and/or workout help just send us an email!
http://firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the TK Questionnaire